La Malène Blanket, Knit Throw Afghan Blanket Pattern
$6.00Ask a question
**This listening is for a pattern not the finished product.**
Bold beautiful large cables bring an elegance to the La Malène blanket. The super chunky yarn will knit up quickly. Don't be intimidated by these cables they are easy to create and will show their beauty after a repeat. The elegant flow and drape of this blanket will becoming a favorite blanket for years to come.
Knit, Purl, Cable
What you will need:
‣ Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Super Chunky, (50% Wool; 50% Acrylic; 60 yds/55 m; 3.53 oz/100g per ball) - 20 balls OR Chunky (6) Yarn: Aprox 1200 yds
‣ Circular needle US15/10mm, 32” (80 cm) minimum
‣ Cable Needle (DPN may also be used)
‣ Stitch Markers (optional), these are helpful to
signify where cables begin and end.
‣ Tapestry Needle (for weaving in ends)
*This pattern has been tested and tech edited.
*Please note I do not take returns on patterns; do to the fact that it is an instant download item. Thank you for understanding.
* Questions email me: contact [!at] hanksandneedles.com
* The pattern and photographs of this garment are the property of ©Hanks And Needles. This pattern and design are subject to copyright, and are for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not distribute or sell this pattern or any items created using the directions in this pattern.
More Knitting Patterns:
Visit My Website:
Follow HanksAndNeedles on Instagram!
Thank you for visiting Hanks & Needles
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.