Raglan Cable Cardi Knitting Pattern
$7.50Ask a question
Raglan Cable Cardi adds little twist to a classic cardigan. With a simple cable running along the sides of the shoulder and down the side adding an elegant feature. Knitting up quickly and with a comfortable relaxed fit.
Skill level: Intermediate
- Sample made with: Cascade Yarn, 220 Superwash Merino, 220 yds (200 m), 3.5 oz (100g);
- Sizes S-XXL - 7 (8, 9, 9, 11) skeins
- US6 (4mm) circular needle, 32” (80 cm) minimum and 16” (40 cm) for sleeves
- 4 - US6 (4mm) DPNs, (optional)
- 8 stitch markers
- Stitch Holder, or scrap yarn
- Tapestry needle, for weaving in ends.
*This pattern has been tech edited.
* Questions about this pattern message me.
* The pattern and photographs of this garment are the property of Hanks And Needles. This pattern and design are subject to copyright, and are for personal, non-commercial use only. You may not distribute or sell this pattern or any items created using the directions in this pattern.
Visit My Website:
Follow HanksAndNeedles on Instagram!
Thank you for visiting Hanks & Needles
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.